Monday, January 21, 2013

It's official

After months of waiting, the long awaited day is nearly here! Everything You Need to Know About Girls Camp  is ready to hit the market and MAKE YOUR JOB AS YW CAMP LEADER SO, SO, SO MUCH EASIER!!!

A few items of note:


  • Official release date is Feb 12, 2013, but you can pre-order your copy now at any of the purchase links listed to the side. 

  • An incredible LAUNCH PARTY is in the making!!! Don't worry, despite my desire to build a bon-fire and roast some s'mores, due to the COLD weather the event will be inside! I'm thinking s'more cupcakes are in order. 

  • I found out a couple of days ago that Everything You Need to Know About Girls Camp will be featured in Deseret Book's Mother's Day Catalog. Wheweee!! This is exciting news. In correlation with the catalog I will be doing some signings at various Deseret Book locations over the next couple of months. (I'll post dates as they are finalized). 

No comments:

Post a Comment